• In-home Child Care

In-home Child Care

  • If after the period of receiving parental allowance you want to stay home to take care of your child(ren), there is an opportunity to apply for in-home care support.
  • If you want to employ a care provider at home on your own or together with another family, you have an opportunity to obtain private care support. 

You and the child have an opportunity to take part in open activities within early childhood education, even if you receive in-home care support or private care support.