eDaisy electronic services
Via eDaisy electronic services, you can take care of issues related to the application of early childhood education and care, submission of income information and any changes in early childhood education and care needs. Using eDaisy requires strong authentication through the Suomi.fi service with online bank user identifiers or Mobile ID. As a rule, the notification and reception of decisions regarding early childhood education and care are provided via eDaisy.
- Applying for early childhood education and care
- Enrolment in pre-primary education
- Applying for a sibling supplement to the private day care allowance
- Provision of income information
- Notification of termination and changes
Take the following matters into consideration when enrolling in pre-primary education
- If you are enrolling your child to a municipal day care centre or a school’s pre-primary education group, select the Area in the enrolment form (e.g. Hyrylä) and then the desired pre-primary education location.
- If you are enrolling your child to the pre-primary education organised at a private day care centre, select the Private day care allowance form and then select the desired pre-primary education location.
Applying for a sibling supplement to the private day care allowance
Private family day care and day care providers engaged under a contract of employment: Paula Tuulaniemi
Private day care centre and group family day care: Sini Viitala tel. +358 40 314 3330
Daisy Net is a communication tool for guardians and staff in municipal early childhood education and care. Use of the system requires that the user is a current client in early childhood education and care as well as utilising user identification. Authentication can be performed using online bank user identifiers, Mobile ID or identifiers generated specifically for the user.
In Daisy Net, the guardians make the care time reservations, notify their child’s absences and submit any changes to the basic information of the child or the guardians. The guardians can also monitor the number of childcare hours in real time. Also the child’s individual early childhood education plan followed in the day care centre is available on Daisy Net.
Please note that eDaisy and Daisy Net function the best with the latest versions of the following Internet browsers: Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari.
If you have any problems, please contact Pirjo Lehtonen at tel. +358 40 314 4834.